CJ understands the complexities of the legal system and prides himself on his ability to resolve difficult problems. CJ represents clients charged with criminal offenses including DUI in the District of Columbia and Northern Virginia. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended college in the District.
If you are in need of legal representation in Northern Virginia or the District of Columbia, contact CJ for an individualized assessment of your case.
CJ is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia and appears in the following jurisdictions:
- District of Columbia Superior Court
- Arlington County
- Alexandria City
- Loudoun County
- Fairfax County
- Stafford County
- Prince William County
- Virginia and DC Federal Courts
CJ commonly represents adults and juveniles charged with the following offenses:
- Theft crimes including petty and grand larceny.
- Dug offenses including possession of marijuana.
- Crimes of violence including assault, domestic violence and firearm offenses.
- Crimes of moral turpitude including fraud, embezzlement, uttering, and tax evasion.
- Appeals in the District of Columbia Superior Court and in Federal Court.